PetSafe SlimCat Food Dispenser Toy for Cat Review
TheSlimCat Food Dispenser is a ball-shaped toy that dishes out food as it’s rolled around. It has adjustable holes to give you control over how much food it should dispense. This toy is very helpful in slowing down your cat’s feeding pace and reducing their unwanted post-meal behavior like vomiting.
The ball has a hole where you can put dry treats inside. You can adjust the dial to have the toy dish out only small amounts of food. This controlled kibble output encourages your cat to move the ball around, making them walk more while eating at the same time. Its round shape allows it to roll freely, greatly contributing to getting your cat to exercise their legs while stimulating their curiosity and interest.
This food dispenser is a great toy for cats who are not yet familiar with food dispensing toys. It’s easy for them to discern the ball’s reward system, encouraging them to use it more. It’s also a considerable option for owners who want to trim down their cat’s weight. Several experiments and testimonials from other cat owners prove this ball’s efficiency in making their cats’ mealtime longer to finish.
It is made of FDA-approved plastic which is completely safe and washable.
You can even use soap to clean it or put it in a dishwasher. The SlimCat Food Dispenser Ball is suitable for cats of any age, any size, and any breed.
- Ball shape makes it roll more freely, encouraging your cats to chase after it
- Holes can be adjusted for increasing the difficulty of food dispersion
- Made of durable, transparent plastic
- Can be packed with small dry treats
- Dimensions (diameter): 3.25in.
- Weighs approximately .3oz
- Can handle up to 2/3 cup of dry cat food
Pros and Cons
- Some cats may simply ignore it since they may not know yet its purpose. Have the patience to demonstrate the toy’s function first
- For newbies, have all the holes completely open to let a lot of treats out. Once your cats know what it does, slowly adjust the hole’s size to control their food intake
- Newbie cats in the field of playing with treat dispensers
- Cats with unwanted eating habits that need to be corrected
- Cats who need to exercise more to lose weight
The SlimCat Food Dispensing food dispensing mechanics is simple enough to make any cat understand its purpose. It’s a great toy to get your cat to move around more and eat less. Its efficiency in correcting your cat’s feeding habits has been proven by countless people, ensuring that you’re getting a quality product worth its price.