Trixie 5-in-1 Cat Activity Center Review
Cats are curious by nature and they can easily get bored, which when combined, may lead to disastrous and unfavorable behavior. They sleep for an average of 15 hours a day that’s why they need a lot of stimulating experience when they’re awake.
This product provides that and more.
TheTrixie 5-in-1 Activity Center is a board game cleverly built for your cats to play with and have them occupied for a long time.
Trixie has 5 different puzzle games which your cats need to solve in order to get treats as the reward. Each activity has been designed to train specific senses and skills like clawing and sensing of your feline pet. Completing each puzzle ends with them getting that delicious treat.
The 5 games included on the board are:
1. Globe ‘ Has fishbowls designed to get your cats to scoop the treats out of them
2. Pegs ‘ Lets your cats map out a hunting strategy to get the treats out. It trains your cats to do multiple swipes in different directions to get the treat out of the maze. Most cats find this as one of the most challenging among the five.
3. Alley ‘ Lets them claw treats out even while resting. It also allows your cats to stretch their legs and claws out to get food.
4. Tongue ‘ Built for liquid treats. The slits on this prevent your cats from using their paws.
5. Tunnel ‘ Has mouse holes where treats and toys can be stashed. Cats need to reach for the food inside, giving them a nice stretch and a good exercise for their sense of touch.
Some of these games may be more challenging to your cat than the others, keeping them hooked until they get to solve them.
Features of the Trixie 5-in-1 Cat Activity Board
- 5 challenging games in 1 board
- Booklet containing instructions, tips, and tricks to make the best out of the activity board.
- All-plastic material which is dishwasher safe
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.8 x 12 x 3.3 in.
- Weighs only 3lbs
- One year warranty
Pros and Cons
- Changing the number of treats and their placement on the board will keep your cats from getting bored
- Put Trixie on top of a rubber mat to prevent slipping and have a platform where food can drop
- Owners who have more than one cat
- Keeping them busy and occupied for several times a day
- Giving them mental and physical workout
The Trixie 5-in-1 Cat Activity Center is an inventive toy to keep cats occupied for a long time. It’s a great way to mentally and physically stimulate them while giving them food as reward. It’s suitable for most cats of any age, with each puzzle giving varying degrees of difficulty.
Using it as an alternative to the usual food bowl, you can even budget the amount of food you give them. It’s possible to leave home for work and come back without worrying about your pet’s supplements.
Despite being quite pricey for many owners, having 5 puzzles in one board can already be considered an incredible steal.