Timed meals are critical for your pets, and when it comes to carefully calibrated meals, the Cat Mate C10 Automatic Cat Feeder works like a charm.
This unit comes with a flip lid that can deliver one dry meal any time, within the day. The food tray can carry 450 g of dry pet food, and there is a clock that can help deliver the meals at the exact time. This automatic wet food cat feeder works with an AA battery, but this is not included in the package.
Cat Mate C10 Cat Feeder Features
- Unit can deliver up to 450g of pet food at a time
- Comes with a quartz timer
- Measures 7.5 by 2.8 by 5.8 inches
- Works with a single AA battery
- Can schedule one meal within a 24-hour period
- This cat food dispenser is dishwasher-safe
How Does the Cat Mate Work?
There is a lid secured by a spring and a clock timer that ensures the on-time delivery of meals for your pet. When the timer hits zero, the notch will push the lid to open and reveal the food for the pet.
Tips When Using the Cat Mate C10 Automatic Cat Feeder
- We recommend that the batteries should be replaced on a regular basis
- If possible, look for ways on how to protect the batteries
We recommend this unit for:
- Docile and ‘behaved’ cats that are willing to wait for their turn
- Pets that only need one meal a day
- Pet owners who want to serve another meal that can complement the diet of he cats
- Pet owners who want to feed their pets separately, each one is served by a specific cat feeder
We do not recommend this unit for:
- For playful cats and those that are obsessed with cat food
- Pet owners who require a strict schedule in food delivery
- Pet owners who want to give their pets wet food, without having to refrigerate it
Look at the Cheapest Cat Mate Deal
We believe that the Cat Mate C10 Automatic Cat Feeder is a basic feeder, and can be reliable in many households. This works best if you want to feed your cats just one meal within 24 hours. This is also reliable and can last for a long period of time, thanks to the use of quality materials. You can also use multiple units in case you want to feed your pets at the same time, but separately in your home.