Catit Fresh & Clear Stainless Steel Pet Fountain is the best choice for indoor cats as it entices pets to drink more water.
With the dual filter system of Catit Pet Fountain, pets will be continuously provided with cool and aerated water, keeping them away from dehydration. The fountain has a capacity of 64 oz, enough to supply them with water for the next few days. Upon purchase of the unit, it comes with a replaceable filter. If additional filters are needed, then it can be purchased separately.
Features of Catit Cat Fountain
- Moving water is more appealing to your pets as it attracts them to drink more
- Has stainless steel drinking bowl as recommended by veterinarians
- Can hold up to 64 oz
- Keeps your pets hydrated with fresh and circulating water
- Has a re-circulating system that reduces bacteria formation
- Has electrical cord which measures 5 feet and 4 inches
- The carbon filter is replaceable
How does the Catit Fresh & Clear Works?
The main feature of Catit Fresh & Clear is a stainless steel drinking bowl with a base made from BPA-free plastic material. The fountain consists of a dual filter system with carbon filter and foam. Using the re-circulating system, the water flows from the bottom part of the fountain and passes through dual filter. Then it is directed up to the drinking stainless steel bowl and then goes back again to the bottom.
Changing filter monthly is the ideal schedule, though rinsing and using it again is possible. To start using the unit, pour water into the fountain starting from the top part. In case of more than two cats, refilling of water is done every three days. The fountain has a sound of slight hum and when the water level is lower, the sound gets louder.
Tips When Using the Pet Fountain
Before heading to a trip, there is a need to provide a reserved water bowl. When cleaning the filter, start by dropping it into boiling water for the next 14 minutes or so. By doing this, you can ensure that bacteria will be contained and will not affect water quality.
Catit Fresh & Clear Stainless Steel is an ideal pet water fountain as it gives you the best value for your money. It is the best choice if you wish to keep your cats away from feline acne.
Fresh & Clear Stainless Steel Fountain is recommended for:
- Cats experiencing arthritis since it does not allow too much bending
- Cats that prefer to drink moving water
The fountain is not recommended:
- If cats prefer falling water instead of moving water
- If you like a non-plastic water fountain
- If you prefer a water fountain powered by electricity