Every pet owner deserves an all-around litter box that contains the waste and smell and stops the litter on its tracks. And if you are looking for this, then the Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox wins the day.
Thanks t its design, this litter box helps contain the waste and the odor and makes sure that no litter will be scattered outside of the box. This unit also offers a covered design which means that this can work against dogs and other pets that loves to explore the litter box.
What makes this unit works is the presence of the top lid grate that takes out the extra litter and waste from your pet’s paws, making sure that it’s paws are clean when it returns to its play area. This litter can work with or without the liners, and cleaning the unit is made easier thanks to a flat and smooth bottom.
- Clever top entry design that cats...
- Eliminates tracking and is...
- Reduces litterbox odor
- 9" diameter hole in lid for easy...
Features of the Clevercat
- Features the top entry design that prevents the pets from going back to the floor with litter and waste on their paws
- Helps prevent other pets from taking advantage of the unit
- Has an enclosed design that helps contain the smell
- Urine leakage is prevented thanks to the competent design of the signs
- Available in a light gray color that makes it a great addition to any room inside the house
- Unit measures 20 inches in length, 15 inches wide and 15 inches in diameter, with an opening of 9 inches
- The unit weighs 4 pounds
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, and backed by one year warranty
How it works?
The pet enters the unit through the 9-inch opening. When you look at the interior of the unit, you will find a plastic liner that holds the litter and will serve as the pet’s support when conducting its business. Once done with its task, it will get out of the unit with a grating lid waiting on the opening to ensure that no extra waste or litter will go out and scatter on the floor. If you want to know more about this unit, we recommend that you check the video out.
- The presence of the lid on its opening will keep your floor and the pet clean
- The enclosed design of the unit ensures that the cats will not play around and other pets, dogs included will not access the litter box
- Features a smooth bottom thus making it easier to clean and maintain the unit
- Unit is made from tough plastic, and the lid can hold up to 17lbs
- The unit features a lid that’s easy to remove, and litter will not stick on the unit’s sides
- Design helps prevent the leakage or urine
- Not recommended for larger-sized pets and breeds
- Design and choice of color leaves much to be desired
- The liners do not fit into the unit, and the same liner is easily scratched thus promoting leakage of litter
- Although it promises to address litter tracking, the unit cannot actually complete the job
- Some pets including dogs can easily stick their heads inside the unit
- Unit fails to contain the smell, especially if the cats urinate on the sides
Tips from me and other users of the Clever Cat Litter Box
- Instead of using the commercial liners, simply use thick plastic bags
- Put a mat under the litter box to avoid or at least minimize tracking
- Use baking soda on the unit to help contain the smell
- Always keep an alternative box in case your pets will not welcome this unit
- Replacement Clevercat Jumbo Liners for Clevercat Top Entry Litter Box, 10-Pack
- Heavy-duty jumbo liners
- Made especially for clevercat top...
- 10 pack of jumbo liners
- Liner size: Liner size: 18 inch x...
Get the best price for the Clevercat Top Entry Litter
No products found.
This litter box is designed to keep the litter and other waste off your floor. Although there’s a lid on top of the unit, this alone cannot stop all the litter and waste from exploring your floors. This litter box will definitely help pet owners with cat that loves to urinate on the walls of the unit.
There are other critical points to keep in mind when buying or considering the unit:
- If possible, position the unit with its opening against the wall to ensure that the cat will pass through the opening lid
- Spend at least two days a week to clean the unit if the pets love to urinate on the sides. This action of your pets will make the unit smelly
- This unit is not recommended for all types of cats. With this in mind, it’s recommended that you test first this unit and see if your cats will
- Welcome this inside your home. The unit comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Use this litter box for regular-sized cats that will not weigh more than 11lbs
This top-entry unit will work for certain sizes and breeds of cats. If possible, test the unit first inside your house before committing on this unit or model.
We recommend this Clevercat top-entry unit for:
- Just one pet, preferably small or regular-sized
- Households with dogs that love to explore and access litter boxes
- Pets that love to play around with litter
We don’t recommend this unit for:
- Older pets with disability
- Larger and overweight pets
- Homes with intrusive dogs
- Cats that are afraid of confined spaces