Kitty KONG is a wobbling treat dispenser designed to awaken your cat’s natural hunting instincts.
It’s wobbling, rolling action encourages your cats to chase and poke it around.
The tiny opening at the top of the toy dispenses only a small amount of food, slowing down your cat’s feeding pace.
The package comes with the KONG Kitty KONG & Stuff’N Easy Treat, a salmon flavoured treat paste.
The paste can be applied inside the walls of Kitty KONG along with dry treats to make the toy more interesting to your cats.
It doesn’t need to be refrigerated to preserve its shelf life.
Features of the Easy Treat Cat Toy
- A wobbling toy and a food paste in one package
- KONG Stuff’n Easy Treat can be given directly to your cats
- The lightweight, rubber material
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.2 x 1.4 x 1.4 in
- Weighs approximately .8oz
- The toy’s wobbly movement will keep your cat entertained
- Food and toy included in one package
- The food paste is salmon-flavored which cats love
- KONG Stuff’n Easy Treat doesn’t need to be refrigerated
- The food paste can be used with the toy or administered separately on a food bowl
- Toy dispenses only a small amount of treats, reinforcing weight loss in your cats
- Not very durable. The material used in the toy is quite thin that cats can chew and rip apart
- The paste’s ingredients have milk in it which is an allergen to some cats
- The toy is hard to clean
Always watch your cats when they’re playing with the toy.
Several owners have reported cases where their cats were able to chew through the toy causing some digestive problems
My final Conclusion
The Kitty KONG is a steal for its price since you’ll get food and a toy in one package.
The salmon food paste is a great plus since many cats love it.
The toy’s lightweight material, though, may pose hazards to cats since they can chew through it and swallow the ripped parts.
You need to keep an eye on your cats when they’re playing with it to avoid any accidents.
The toy may be good for kittens who haven’t fully developed their teeth yet.
It may be worth to try to use it as an introduction to using food dispensers.
If the toy remains a disappointment, you still have the cat paste on hand.