Nina Ottosson presents a new challenge to your cats with its cat treat maze. It’s an interactive, disc-shaped puzzle toy which dispenses treats in small amounts through a series of swipes, shakes, and spins.
Food pellets are dropped into the hole at the top of the disc where it goes to the center of the maze. Several circular, concentric barriers are placed inside the toy with gaps where the food can pass through. Your cats need to do several combinations of swiping, rocking, sliding, and spinning to get the tasty treats out of the 2 openings at the rim of the disc.
The toy itself rocks and spins to help cats in shaking treats out. It has a ‘Level 2’ on its name for a reason. The maze inside the toy is more complicated and suitable to cats with intermediate skills and ample experience playing with treat-dispensing toys.
Features Cat Treat Maze
- A maze built inside the disk will keep your cats challenged and excited
- The toy rocks and spins, adding to its entertainment value
- Made with non-toxic plastic safe for your cat’s food
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 7.3 x 2.4 in
- Weighs approximately 9.6oz
- Use the smallest treats you can get so it’ll be easier for the food to get through the maze
- Intermediate level cats who are used to food dispensers
- Cats of all ages who need more challenging toys
Want the Nina Ottosson Cat Treat Maze at the Lowest Price?
My final Conclusion
The Cat Treat Maze is a very challenging toy made for intelligent cats who are used to playing with treat dispensers. The toy’s puzzle will keep them mentally stimulated and also train their physical abilities by having them perform multiple swiping combinations.
The increased challenge it presents will test your cat’s patience to the highest level as it dispenses food in a random fashion. Some cats may quickly lose interest in this toy because the toy distributes only a little amount of food compared to the amount of effort they need to exert to get rewarded.