For pet owners looking for a highly flexible and dependable feeder, then the Petmate Le Bistro will immediately enter the shortlist.
The unit allows you to constantly feed your pets, without having to refill its food bowl on a regular basis.
This feeder is designed to work on just one pet, or can also work for multiple pets.
With its 18-lbs capacity, the Le Bistro is a great unit to use if you are planning to leave the house for a few days.
Maintaining the unit is easy, since both the lid and the base are dishwasher-safe.
Also, the unit boasts recessed handles, making it easier to use and move the food dispenser.
Also, the unit is designed with a smooth polish, making this an attractive unit.
Users will also love the fact that the feeder has been designed to become environment-friendly.
- Unit can accommodate up to 18 lbs of pet food
- Weighs 2.5 lbs
- Can work for one cat, or multiple pets
- Unit comes complete with bottle, base and lid
- Unit measures 10.3′ by 17.2′ by 18′
- Recessed handle, making the unit convenient to use
- Lid and base are dishwasher-safe
- The unit’s gravity feeder allows pet owners to feed their pets even if they are away
- Great food capacity
- Unit is easy to use and fill with cat food
- Unit is dishwasher-safe
- Bottle of the feeder is easy to clean
- There is no need to constantly fill the unit, thanks to the gravity system
- Users will no longer worry about a bowl that gets filled in an instant
- Unit comes with a smooth polish finish
- Users may need to shake once in a while to move the food into the bowl
- There are times when the bowl never gets fill
- Some users complain about the difficulty in washing the base of the unit, especially in reaching the nooks and crannies
Tips on How to Use the Petmate Le Bistro Gravity Feeder
- If you noticed some problems about food that will not fall directly into the bottle, customers recommend raising the back of the feeder by 1 1/2 inches.
The conclusion of the Le Bistro Gravity Feeder
When it comes to value for money and efficiency, the Petmate Le Bistro is considered a great feeder to buy.
There will be minimal problems if you will use small kibbles when feeding your pets.
But if you start to feed them with large-sized kibbles, then there is a big chance that the unit may malfunction.
If you take a look the picture of the product and compare it to the actual unit, you will know that the unit actually looks larger, thanks to its large capacity hopper.
Also, you need to shake the feeder from time to time to allow the kibbles to fall into the bottom.
But if you don’t want to do this regularly, we recommend raising or tilting the unit by at least 1 inch so that the unit will have an easy time facilitating the delivery of small kibbles to your pets.
Back to Bergan Travel Feeder Review | Go to the next article featuring Petsafe Feeder Stainless Steel Bowl