If you are cat owner and you are constantly connected on the internet and you have your own busy life, then the PetPal WiFi Automatic Pet Feeder serves as a perfect sidekick in keeping your cats and other pets satisfied.
As a modern food dispenser, your PetPal allows you to feed your cats any time and anywhere using your smartphones and other related devices.
Although this is a modern unit, this is easy to assemble, easy to clean and the operations are anchored on the basic systems.
You will find four important parts of the unit, the body, bowl, food container and the top.
The top is a critical component of the PetPal since this houses all the electronics that will make the unit work, including the motor, Wi-Fi electronics, speaker, microphone and motor.
The unit’s hopper and the body are made from stainless material which makes the unit a modern and aesthetically-pleasing addition to your home.
With the PetPal you can now schedule up to 5 feedings in a day, and you can control the feeding schedule through the use of your smartphone.
No products found.
- PetPal works with a Wi-Fi network and allows you to control and schedule the feeding times remotely
- Compatible with an iOS or Android system
- The unit comes with a camera and microphone that allows you to track the eating habits of your pets
- The camera can be used to take pictures and record the activities of your pets
- Comes with a micro-SD card that can be used to record a 60-second video of your pet
- Offers e-mail notifications that can inform pet owners about the eating behavior of cats
- Also offers a motion sensor that can record a 30-second video in case the unit detects cat movements
- Notifies owners if the kibble supply is running low
- Offers night vision
- Unit is made from stainless steel
- The food bowl is removable
- Water-proof and insect-proof
- Measures 15x11x26 inches
How the PetPal Works
What makes this a unique unit is the presence of a non-jamming technology.
The hopper accommodates all the kibbles, and it also features the stainless steel tube that measures 9×11 inches.
This area also features a stainless steel plate that pushes the kibbles on top.
You will also find an S-shaped component that spins to distribute the dry kibbles.
The addition of the moving mechanism ensures that the kibbles are distributed evenly and continuously.
The top part of the unit is fitted into the stainless steel body through the use of 2 pins.
The power of the unit comes from an AC adapter that’s powered by 120VAC and 240VAC, and its other end also plugs into unit’s top part, a 12 V output.
Once the unit is connected to Wi-Fi, the pet owner can monitor the activities of the pet and also track its eating behaviour.
The unit also allows the pet owner to personally talk to the pets when necessary.
The unit can be programmed to dispense kibbles up to 5 times within a 24-hour period.
There’s also a feature that allows you to manually program the unit.
- Made from tough materials
- The unit allows you to customize the food portions, up to 5 times in a day
- Offers a non-jamming technology, making this unit a reliable partner
- Allows pet owners to track and monitor the activities of the pets remotely through Wi-Fi connection
- The unit can record the activities of your pets
- Accurate food portions
- Offers notifications in case kibbles supply is running low
- Unit is easy to assemble and easy to clean as well
- Sturdy unit, and will not be knocked over by your pets
- Prevents feline acne since material is stainless steel
- Product is backed by great customer support
- Can be a pricey unit due to the choice of material
- Requires a steady internet connection for this smart feeder to work
- Microphone and speaker can’t be used simultaneously; you may need to use first the microphone before you can use the speaker
- Pets may get scared of their reflections on the unit
No products found.
For those looking for smart, modern-looking and aesthetically-pleasing cat food dispenser, then we suggest you consider the PetPal food dispenser.
This unit is made from stainless steel, thus making this a durable investment for many cat owners.
This unit is highly reliable too, especially for pet owners who are always out and travelling.
Feeding schedules can be arranged remotely, and pet owners can easily track the eating behaviours of their cats using their smartphones.
There’s also a technology that will allow the pet owner to talk to their cats so their pets will not feel alone.
This is an interesting and highly effective cat feeder, but it comes at a price.
But cost aside, pet owners can count on the modern features that can be provided by the PetPal Wi-Fi system including an anti-jamming system, microphone and speaker system.
Look at my previous review of the Arf Pets Automatic Pet Feeder | This one can connect via skype, no limitations with the Pet Station Automatic Feeder with Built-In Camera