Let your cat’s curiosity kill their boredom. TRIXIE Pet Fantasy Toy Board for Cats challenges them to be creative to get the treats.
The Fantasy Board features 4 different puzzles on one board, each having its own degree of difficulty. Each game is designed to stimulate your pet’s creativity, problem-solving skills, and encourage physical activity. The game board also motivates your cat to use a combination of their senses to solve each puzzle.
The 4 games included on the board are:
1. Treasure Hunt Bin ‘ Fill the bin with ping pong balls (included in the package) and treats. Your cat will have to scoop the balls away and out to uncover their treasured treats under. The ping pong balls act as a distraction and obstacle your cats need to disregard to get to their goal.
This type of exercise rekindles your cat’s innate hunting instincts. It recreates the scenario where wild cats need to claw their prey out of holes.
2. Go Fish ‘ Treats can be placed on the 3-level fountain. Your cat will have to exercise different scooping techniques to either directly scoop the treat out from the uppermost level or slowly bring them down to the lower levels until the treats reach the lowest area.
This game helps your cats exercise scooping things from different heights. Your cats will have several options to choose from on how to best grab their food.
3. Cup Scoop ‘ Requires dexterity and creativity from your cats to get their treats from probably the most challenging game on this board. Treats are placed in a cup attached to a flexible pole and your cat needs to bend it downwards to let the treats spill out. If done incorrectly, the treats will just catapult out of the cup and far away from the board.
Cats need to observe carefully the result of each of their actions and deduce the correct method to best get the food out.
4. Tunnel/Alley ‘ Allows your cat to get the treats with their paws even while lying down. They can even just lick or eat the treats off the shallow tray.
Liquid or paste treats can also be placed in this area. This is the most relaxing and easiest game on the board.
Trixie Fantasy Board’s package includes a booklet complete with tips and tricks you can use to keep your cats engaged and away from boredom. The varying levels of difficulty provided by the game board guarantee you cats will stay hooked to this for quite some time.
- 4 challenging games in 1 board
- Booklet containing instructions, tips, and tricks to make the best out of the activity board.
- The game board made of all-plastic material which is dishwasher safe
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Ping pong balls for the Treasure Hunt Bin game are included
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 12 x 7 in.
- Weighs only 1.5lbs
- One year warranty
- Mix other toys with the ping pong balls to increase the game’s difficulty
- Dogs may chew the ping pong balls. Switch them with a toy that will be suitable for both cats and dogs
- Freeze-dried products have been tried by several pet owners and got great results
- Put the board in a walled playpen to limit where the catapulted food and scattered balls might go
- Cats of all ages who love challenges
- Pet owners who want to start to train their cats using interactive toys
The Trixie Fantasy Board is a creative toy to keep your cats excited and mentally invigorated. It stimulates different senses by providing an entertaining exercise for your feline pets. You might need to assist you cats first to help them sort out the games.
The game board features basic to intermediate level games which are ideal for pets who haven’t been introduced to this kind of interactive system yet. But just like any other game for your pets, they may have different views on this device. Some may like it and some may just simply ignore it.
Additional instructions and tricks are included in the package insert to make the game board more fun and interactive for your cats.